1. Data controller
The data controller for data collected from this website is identified as:
- CENTRO EUROPEO DE EVOLUCIÓN ECONÓMICA, S.A. (herewith “CEDEC”)
- Cuatro Torres Business Area (CTBA) - Torre de Cristal- Paseo de la Castellana, 259C- Planta 18 - 28046 MADRID (España)
- T: 917 937 930
The personal data belonging to a User of this website will be processed for the following purposes:
1. To enable the use of features made available on the website and to handle requests the User may make of CEDEC. The data processed with this purpose will be kept until such time when the User withdraws their consent for the communication of their data or exercises their right to deletion.
2. To keep the User informed, including by electronic means, about products, services, and news related to CEDEC or the other companies belonging to the CEDEC Group. This purpose includes subscription to the CEDEC newsletter.
The data processed with this purpose will be kept until such time when the User withdraws their consent for the reception of said communications or exercises their right to deletion.
3. To communicate User data to the companies belonging to the CEDEC Group so that said companies may keep the Client informed, including by electronic means, of products, services, or news. The data processed with this purpose will be kept until such time when the User withdraws their consent for the communication of their data or exercises their right to deletion.
4. In the event that the User submits their data through the “Careers” section of this website, their data will be included in a database in order to, if relevant, offer the User employment with CEDEC. All data collected in “Careers” will be shared with the other companies within the CEDEC Group for the same purpose. The data collected for this purpose will be kept for a maximum period of 3 (three) years, after which it will be deleted.
3. Legal basis
The legal basis for conducting the data processing specified in the above section is the following:
1. Execution of the functions offered on the website. In the case of requests made by a user who does not have a contractual relationship with CEDEC, the legal basis is the consent implied by the User upon formulating a request that CEDEC can respond to.
2. The consent given by the User to receive communications.
3. The consent given by the User for the communication of their data.
4. The consent given by the User for the processing and communication of their data.
In accordance with the provisions of the 3rd and 4th processing Purposes, User data will be shared with the companies belonging to the CEDEC Groups; see www.cedec-group.com. for more information.
The User may exercise the following rights related to the use of their personal data: the right to access, rectify, or erase; the right to restrict processing; the right to data portability; and the right to object.
Similarly, in processing user data whose legitimacy is based on consent given by the User , the User has the right to withdraw their consent at any time, without affecting the legality of processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
To exercise your rights regarding your data on this website, you can send your request to CEDEC, Cuatro Torres Business Area (CTBA) - Torre de Cristal- Paseo de la Castellana, 259C- Planta 18 - 28046 MADRID (España), or to the following email address: email@example.com. In any case, the User has the right to file a complaint with the corresponding Data Protection Authority if deemed appropriate.
This website uses third-party cookies to improve our services by analyzing the User’s browsing on our website. If you continue to use our website, this is considered as consent.
For the purposes of this Privacy and Cookies Policy, “keep browsing” includes clicking on any button, checkbox, or link on the website, downloading any content from the website, or scrolling.
6.1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to a user’s computer when the user accesses certain websites, including this one. Among other things, cookies allow websites to store and retrieve information about browsing habits or computer equipment; depending on the information contained in these data and the way the equipment is used, this data may be used to identify the User.
6.2. What kinds of cookies does this website use?
Analysis cookies: these cookies, when processed by CEDEC or by third parties, allow for quantifying the number of users and thus permit measurement and statistical analysis of how visitors use this website. Browsing on this website is analyzed in order to improve the products or services offered therein.
Specifically, this website uses the following analysis cookies:
• Google Analytics, an analytical tool offered by a third party, Google, Inc., located in the United States.
6.3. How can I block or delete the cookies used by this website?
The User can allow, block, or delete the cookies installed on their computer by configuring their Internet browser options.
If you do not want your data to be collected by Google Analytics, you can install an opt-out browser add-on. More information at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en&ref_topic=2919631
If you do not want your data to be collected by Hotjar, you can install an opt-out browser add-on. More information at: https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out